Intimate Elopements & Weddings in Amish Country
Ohio weddings held at The White Oak Inn are simply unforgettable. When it comes to your wedding ceremony and reception, nothing less will do. Know that our special care will leave the memory of this day glowing in the hearts of you and your guests for a lifetime.
Whether it’s an elopement for two or a destination wedding with a formal dinner for 125 guests, we take the same care and attention. You can relax and enjoy your day, knowing we’re attending to every detail.
We will be pleased to create a menu that will reflect your personal style and taste, while keeping in mind any special dietary needs or budgetary constraints you may have.
The White Oak Inn is happy to host same-sex weddings.
Our wedding gazebo provides an idyllic location for beautiful outdoor wedding ceremonies and vow renewal ceremonies. During colder weather, smaller weddings can also be held indoors in front of the fireplace of the inn’s common room.
Receptions for up to 40 guests can be held in the downstairs rooms of the inn. Between May and September, we can host wedding receptions for up to 125 guests in tents on the inn grounds. All catering arrangements are made by the inn.
We can also arrange for a minister, photographer, wedding cake, flowers, music, china service, and much more.
Please call Yvonne if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to come and view the property. 740-599-6107
The White Oak Elopement or Vow Renewal Package – starting at $850
- Two-night stay in one of our luxury log cabin cottages
- Full breakfast in the dining room each morning
- Refrigerator stocked with water and soft drinks
- Cookies and other snacks
- Ceremony including officiant’s fee
- Disc with photographs taken by innkeepers during ceremony
- Wedding cake for two served with sparkling juice
- Turndown service with a dozen roses in the room, silk rose petals on the bed,
and a box of fine chocolates.
- Romantic dinner basket for two delivered to cottage
Please note: An elopement consists of the bride, groom, and minister. Generally we can accommodate up to 6 additional guests for ceremony, cake and dinner. Cost is $65 per additional guest. No children under age 12 on Fridays, Saturdays or holiday Sundays.
The Family and Friends Wedding Weekend – $7,400 includes taxes and gratuities
- Accommodation for up to 24 guests for two nights (10 guest rooms/2 cottages)
- Casual appetizer party, cookout or light buffet dinner on the first evening
- Buffet breakfast both mornings
- Wedding ceremony including officiant’s fee
- Wedding reception dinner for up to 24 guests
- Non-alcoholic beverages served with meals
- Two-tier wedding cake
- Candles and flower arrangements for tables
- All gratuities and taxes
The Simple Ceremony – for 8 or more guests – pricing starting at $500
- Use of gazebo for wedding ceremony
- Chairs for guests
- Wedding cake and punch served in the gazebo following ceremony
- Pricing is based on number of guests.
Please contact the innkeepers if you would like to discuss availability and pricing.
Gazebo rental for photography – $25 per hour
For a Deluxe Honeymoon package for two or more nights, book our Romantic Getaway package and customize it with extras of your choice. The Romantic Getaway Package includes:
- Your stay in a luxury log cabin cottage with fireplace and two-person whirlpool tub
- Dinner one evening – your choice of 4-course candlelight dinner in the dining room OR a romantic dinner basket for two delivered to your cottage
- Bottle of sparkling juice with two keepsake White Oak Inn wine glasses to take home
- Fruit and Cheese Plate on arrival
- Silk Rose petal turndown
- Full country breakfast in the inn dining room each morning
Pricing from $625
For the Ultimate Honeymoon package for two or more nights, add a couple’s massage to your Romantic Getaway Package.
Other suggested extras to make it a perfect stay:
- Chocolate dipped strawberries for $25
- Loaf and Ladle Package for $50
- 12 roses in a vase for $50
- Sweet Dreams – 2 pieces of chocolate cake with milk for $15
- Massages for two for $160